Monday, April 11, 2011

Bishop Pictures

 There has been a rash of inactivity on this here blog and I aims to rectify that ish. The good thing is I have been out climbing in glorious locations a lot, and I have lots of new material with which to inundate thee. Here are a few pictures from day 1 of a trip to the fabulous boulders of Bishop, California (of course); as usual credit for many of the pictures goes to Chris Ramirez, see more of his fine work at flickr.com/ventures23. A more complete trip report is soon to follow but I figured I ought to whet the appetite of my avid fanbase (thanks mom and dad!).





This is Chris O. warming up on the Green Wall, a rad looking boulder with deceptively small holds.










Chris R. works on Flyboy, a burly V6 from which there is no escape. . .












Here I am on the Prow.



Sunset on the Sierra, sigh. . .
This is our campsite and one epic shot by Chris, enlarge it for full glory.














Rise and shine boys, the mountains are calling. . . Ah yes, but we're bouldering, the sport which makes mountains out of pebbles.














And here is the campsite in it's full morning glory. cozy, eh?

1 comment:

  1. That is one badass sunset dude, can't wait to read about the rest of the trip

    ReplyDelete